- Know your Driving Record- Knowing when you got your license, when you were first insured, dates of any insurance claims or tickets will provide you with a more accurate quote.
- Know the Different Types of Coverages- Knowing what type of insurance coverages are available and what fits your needs and lifestyle can make a difference as there are many different components that make up your final insurance premium.
- Do your Research- Before making a new home or new vehicle purchase talk to an insurance professional to get a quote to see if your new car or home purchase matches up to your budget. Or you can research online how cars measure up from the Insurance Bureau of Canada.
- Combine your Policies for More Savings- Combining your auto and home insurance can save you between 10-15% or more if you insure both with the same insurance company. You can also get multi-vehicle discounts for insuring more than one car with the same insurance company.
- Know your Commute- People who have short commutes to work or school, or who do not commute using their vehicle to work can save money on their insurance premiums.
- Completed a Ministry Approved Driver’s Training School- For young drivers or drivers who are new to the country, completing a driver’s training course with 20 hours in a class room and 10 hours with a driving instructor on the road will improve your driving record and lower your insurance costs. Additionally some companies offer discounts to full-time students who maintain an A average in school!
- Ask Questions! We are here to help you and guide you through the process of getting insurance. As your broker we are on your side to find the best coverage and the best rates available. We are also professionals with years of knowledge we are happy to pass on to you and make sure you fully understand your insurance coverages.
Start saving now, call us today or get an online quote to get the 24 Web Quote Advantage!